Yesterday, Xiaomi company released its new product of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, which arouses a heat discussion. It can be seemed as the first Xiaomi metal smartphone. At the same time, the first Xiaomi cellphone with fingerprint recognition technology. We found that it has some similarities of Meizu Metal, which also features these two characteristics and it has been released before the Xiaomi new product. Then, let me do some contrasts about them next.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
First of all, both of them cost in low prices. From banggood website, you can find that one Redmi Note 3 sold $179.79, which Meizu Metal sold $219.99.
Moreover, they take similar designs on the appearance. First, the outstanding place is the metal back cover plus fingerprint recognition. Second, they both equipped with 5.5-inch 1080p screen. Three, they both has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM capacity. Four, they both come with dual cameras with 13MP front camera and 5MP back camera.
However, what’ s the differences? Let me tell you next.
- Meizu Metal uses 2.5D glasses
- Meizu Metal supports Micro-SD card expanding
- Meizu Metal puts the fingerprint recognition area on the front screen( integrated with Home key), while Redmi Note 3 places it on the back cover, below the camera lens.
- Redmi Note 3 has a bigger battery capacity of up to 4,000mah, while Meizu Metal only has 3140mah.
- Redmi Note 3 has upper 3GB RAM configuration version.
- Redmi Note 3 has a three-stage designed back cover, not full sense integrated metal design.
Conclusion: According to what I mentioned before, you can find that Redmi Note 3 has more outstanding nice price, lower than Meizu Metal. If you pursuit higher configuration, I suggest you to choose Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 32GB. Wish you have a nice shopping trip.